DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Have a Question? As it Here! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

Have a Question? As it Here! :D Empty
PostSubject: Have a Question? As it Here! :D   Have a Question? As it Here! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 am

Do you have a forum/RPG related question and you're not sure where to pose it? Reply to this thread with your question and one of the forum members will answer it for you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Have a Question? As it Here! :D   Have a Question? As it Here! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Since I've been a bit bored lately, and since I do believe this to be a legitimate question to ask for the general public. Where does Kuriza stand among this Duel of Fates? Would he be consider a canon character or more of a OC?
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Have a Question? As it Here! :D   Have a Question? As it Here! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I think Kuriza can be considered a canon character (though perhaps not DBZ canon - it's debatable). I for one would really love to see him on the board. Lily and I were joking about hooking Pan and Kuriza up a while ago. ROFL Ultimately it's up to Celeria to decide whether or not Kuriza is Frieza's son though. I think I recall her saying something about not being able to imagine Frieza as a father in this game, though I could be wrong.

Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Question? As it Here! :D   Have a Question? As it Here! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a Question? As it Here! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: FAQ-
Jump to: