DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Curiosity has me wondering...

Go down 
+2
Sasha-Fierce01
Meraxa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meraxa
1st Class Warrior
Meraxa

Curiosity has me wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Say a person wanted to write a fanfiction, but wanted to test it out on here before unveiling it on say, deviantart, to avoid complete ridicule on the internet at large if they failed epically. Would they be allowed to put it here on the site, and if so, where? The fanfic in question not being DOF related.
Back to top Go down
Sasha-Fierce01
Arlian Spy
Sasha-Fierce01

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm not sure about if you can post it but I know where. There is a section called Media center it's just above this one and FanFiction is the second one.
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Go right ahead! If there isn't a section in fanfiction for Non-DOF related stuff then just add one in.

We're pretty okay with whatever so long as the rest of what is already here doesn't get too messy. Having a non DOF thread might also get others (like myself) back into the habit of writing fnafics again.
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 am

What do you mean fail? You write awesomely!!! :3 I would read it 100.99% XD Seriously :3 lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Gekisaru
Monkey Boy
Gekisaru

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Sorry to post here, but... the title matches what I have to say and I don't want to make a whole new topic.

So, curiosity has me wondering...

WHY doesn't Trunks have a character sheet? lol
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

I think it is because since he is played by one of the senior players that makes him automatically apporved and he has no need to be approved by the seniros here ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 pm

As Kida said, Trunks is played by one of the mods - Caith to be specific. And seeing as she seriously knows what she is doing as well as helped Star create this RPG, he doesn't really need a bio. However, Caith will get around to it eventually. It is the same case with Vegeta. Caith's currently KBR but when she has time, she'll write it up.
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Gekisaru
Monkey Boy
Gekisaru

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 pm

I know who owns the character, that's not the problem. And I know he really wouldn't need approval. That would be silly, considering what I've seen on him. But still, I kinda needed Trunks for reference... I wanted to coordinate our histories, since we are, after all, sparring partners and possible best friends. (I'm Son Goten, if you didn't know already)
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

I understand your problem and I can relate to it. I'm afraid your best option is to PM Caith and wait for a reply. In the meantime, Goten will have to remain in progress. I know it's a pain but not everyone can be online everyday like myself. So I'm really sorry but RP'ing does require a lot of patience and waiting. Maybe take this opportunity to work on your OC? Very Happy I'd be glad to help out if you like.
Back to top Go down
Gekisaru
Monkey Boy
Gekisaru

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Meh, I can wait. I do that a lot. After all, I have rl things to do and so I understand. And no thanks, I don't need help, I'll finish my OC later though.
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Okie dokey! The offer still stands if you change your mind though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gekisaru
Monkey Boy
Gekisaru

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Okay, thanks for being so nice Smile

I'm pretty much already done with Goten, though... I need confirmation and agreement from other characters first.
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

You're very welcome! And that is excellent to hear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity has me wondering...   Curiosity has me wondering... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity has me wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: