DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

URRRGH help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 am

Okay, I need to get back into the swing of DOF again. I'm so sorry I've been away. With this dissertation, my sister's wedding, London, two club positions, modules and a job...my life's been a bit hectic. I really shouldn't be procrastinating at all, but I love DOF and miss it so freaking much. Can anyone help me catch up on what I've missed? Also please do boss me around and tell me what needs doing/organised/cleaned up around here. Very Happy

Love you guys! Miss you SO much Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Sadly enough, I've lost track of what's going on around here too. What I do know is that the Tapion and Ky thread in the Pirate Guild area seems to have died (waaaaah!), the game Karete and Lilli have been playing is still in play, Meraxa is writing DoF fan fiction and pretty much everywhere games have stopped. I hope that was a little helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 am

mostly it's a case of people need to frikking RESPOND TO POSTS *headdesk* That's seriously the only problem I've seen is everyone has let things fall into a case of dead threads by lack of response posts. That's about all I think I can be helpful with.
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Yus. Sorry about that Lily. I should ahve more time to get back to posting this week sometime. I did start writing that response, it's just not finished yet.

Star - perhaps we need a recap thread? And then some discussion on where to take things? I know I've forgotten some of the stuff that was supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 am

Tis alright Karete, I know a lot of people have gotten caught up in life and then we have the holiday seasons starting up which is bound to eat a lot of time. A recap discussion would be great to help though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URRRGH help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URRRGH help!   URRRGH help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URRRGH help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: